WHEN: March 15-16, 2016
WHERE: NKU Bookstore in the University Center
Grad Fair is a convenient, all-in-one event that provides you with everything you need for graduation.
Purchase caps and gowns. Caps and gowns will be available in the Bookstore if you can’t make Grad Fair up until the day of commencement, but Grad Fair provides you with the best selection of sizes.
Order graduation announcements and class rings, with help from Herff Jones representatives.
Confirm the spelling of your name and check your address. Verify how your name will appear on your diploma, which will be mailed to you after the ceremony.
Pick up University Honor cords. Qualifying bachelor and associate degree candidates can pick up honors cords to be worn at graduation.
Posed portraits. A professional photographer from Grad Images will be available to take cap and gown or business portraits with no sitting fee and no obligation to purchase proofs. No appointment necessary.
Attendance at Grad Fair is not mandatory for graduates. Caps and gowns may be purchased in the NKU Bookstore up to the day of commencement. Announcements and class rings are also available for purchase on the Herff Jones website, our approved vendor.
Resources for Graduates
- Herff Jones: the approved vendor for personalized announcements and class rings
- NKU Bookstore: the official supplier of NKU graduation caps and gowns
- NKU Alumni Association: learn more about alumni benefits
- Registrar: confirm the spelling of your name and mailing address, ask questions about degree requirements and academic standing
- Student Financial Assistance: learn how to deal with student loans
- Honors Cords: qualifying associate and bachelor degree candidates may pick up their University Honors cords in the office of their college dean
- Graduate Programs and Chase College of Law: learn more about pursuing your graduate or law degree at NKU
- Career Services: pick up tips on finding a job
- Senior Challenge: join your classmates in leaving a financial legacy at NKU
- Office of Education Abroad: international sashes are available for purchase or rental for international students or those students who have studied abroad
- Liberty Mutual: representatives can discuss your future insurance needs
- GradImages: the official photographer at the commencement ceremonies